Learn how to make web applications secure and prevent them from getting hacked.
- 1In-depth theory explanations
- 2Practical coding laboratories
- 3Web Application Security Checklist
- 4Certificate of Graduation
- 5Closed Slack community access
- 6Bonus workshop recording
WebSecurity Fundamentals is the single fastest way to understand and apply the crucial parts of web applications security!
In this course, you will...
- Learn about the most important Web Security principle that dictates how browsers run the websites (Same-origin policy rules them all!)
- Understand the reason behind CORS errors (yes, yes - this infamous No Access Control Allow Origin headers is present error!)
- Build a standard cross-site scripting attacks prevention shield (yes, there is a standard way to prevent XSS)
- Set up reporting features to catch attack attempts (yes, there are also standards for that!)
- Create integrity checks on external scripts (again, to eliminate the risk of XSS attacks!)
- Learn much more with the included bonuses!
Bartosz holds a Master's degree in CS, worked for companies like Credit Suisse, UBS, F-Secure, Tecnotree building complex enterprise software. Thanks to his vast experience he was able to teach thousands of developers worldwide to build better software!