This self-directed course is for first-line and mid-level leaders who want to get great results the right way. You get clear action steps to implement the 6 Habits of Leading Well so that you inspire people to contribute their best to your team's success.
- 1Lead as the best version of yourself
- 2Coach your employees to contribute as their best selves
- 3Engage and retain your top talent
- 4Boost performance and accountability without feeling like a jerk
- 5Gain buy-in so that your employees do what’s right - the right way - without you having to watch
- 6Build your arsenal of leadership experiences so you can have better tools at your disposal to solve challenging problems
Value-Adding Leadership - 6 Habits that Inspire People to Contribute their Best
This self-directed course is for first-line and mid-level leaders who want to get great results the right way.
Most leadership courses focus on theory and fill you with esoteric jargon.
This course focuses on DOING. You get clear action steps to implement the 6 Habits of Leading Well so that you inspire people to contribute their best to your team's success.
Founder of the Strategic Leaders Academy, Chris has helped small businesses and nonprofits grow by over $27 million and counting. He works with leaders who want to take their businesses to new heights using the right clarity, team, and strategy.
Chris is a West Point graduate, internationally renowned combat leader, retired Army Colonel, trusted adviser to two Defense Secretaries and three 4-star generals, business leader, and author of Leadership: The Warrior’s Art — which has sold over 50,000 copies. He has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, BBC, NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The New York Times, and The Washington Post.
His latest book is Zero-Sum Victory: What We’re Getting Wrong About War.