Learn how to write UX case studies and create a portfolio that communicates your skills and experience so you can stand out and get hired without applying to hundreds of roles.
- 1Over 35 tutorial style video lessons so you can follow along as you create your portfolio
- 2UX Portfolio Template: With 33 slides of detailed layouts and examples (Keynote & PPT)
- 3UX Case Study Template: Including an example case study to follow
- 4Over 50 examples of stand-out portfolios of designers researchers writers and more
- 56-months access to the program templates and community ... "but why 6-months??" because as humans we're more likely to make stuff happen if we have a deadline ;)
Have you been "re-designing" your portfolio for the last 5 weeks, or 5 months?
Confused about what it means to "tell your story" and "show your process"?
Have you applied to hundreds of roles and not been invited to even one interview?
Wondering how to make a portfolio if you're a UX researcher?
Concerned that you can't make a portfolio because you're not great at visual design?
Worried that by still not having your portfolio ready, you'll miss out on cool job opportunities?
If the answer is yes to any or all of the above, then UX Portfolio Formula is going to be an absolute game-changer for you.
It has helped UX researchers, designers, writers, strategists, and everyone in between land their dream UX jobs at companies including Amazon, American Express, Citi, Facebook, Google, Home Depot, Johnson & Johnson, Salesforce, Wells Fargo, and more.
To finally get your portfolio ready to actually apply, you don't need any more advice...
What you need is a plan of action.
You don't need more information...
You need a set of detailed step by step instructions to finish your portfolio once and for all.
And that's exactly what's inside UX Portfolio Formula!
You will learn exactly how to:
• Decide which projects to include in your UX portfolio depending on what career stage you're at
• Write UX case studies that tell the story of each project and show your process
• Design & layout your UX portfolio so recruiters and hiring managers can quickly understand your skills and experience
• Customize your portfolio for each job you apply to in just a few minutes
• Conduct a usability test on your portfolio so you can identify quick-win changes to help you stand out
The UX Portfolio Formula literally has everything you need to create your UX portfolio. You will never have to Google anything related to your portfolio ever again!
I created this course and toolkit based off 4 years of research.
So if you want to land your dream job faster, then you should stop trying to create your UX portfolio from scratch.
Every week and month you spend working on your portfolio is time that you are not applying and not earning a new higher salary!
Think about it this way ... imagine it takes you 6 more months to get hired, that's a long time! Now, imagine it takes you 3-months to get hired ... guess what, that means you're likely earning a much higher salary in 3 months instead of 6-months, or longer!
Creating an effective portfolio that helps you stand out and land your dream job is possible!
What would it mean to your career if you could be applying to jobs 4 weeks from now?
I’m Sarah Doody, a UX Researcher, Experience Designer, the Founder of Career Strategy Lab.
I help companies and teams understand the people and purpose behind the products they are creating.
Since 2004 I’ve been leveraging the power of storytelling and research to help teams reduce the risk of re-work and instead, build the right products and features the first time around.
I’m also the founder of Career Strategy Lab™ a UX career accelerator that helps UX professionals get hired without applying to hundreds of roles. We do this through group and individualized UX career coaching.