This course will help you identify your own personality profile, identify those of others, adapt to the style of others, and become a more effective communicator.
- 1Complete your own DISC Assessment
- 2Review the DISC Assessment and how it can help you in your professional and personal life
- 3Take a close look at the four different personality profiles
- 4Learn how to adapt your own personality to those of others
- 5Improve your communication skills
- 6Strengthen your relationships
The DISC behavioural assessment is a tool used to help understand a person's behavior.
When we have a better understanding of who we are, we're able to improve our communication and increase our productivity.
Lucy has been fascinated with human behavior for years and has experience with several personality assessment tools. She is an Abelson Group Certified Master Behavioral Analyst (CMBA) – DISC and Certified Master Motivational Analyst (CMMA) – Motives and Driving Forces.
Lucy has found the knowledge she has gained through DISC to be invaluable, insightful, and firmly believes it has helped her strengthen her professional and personal relationships.
Lucy is a driven and energetic entrepreneur with 14 years’ experience as a real estate agent, acutely focused on customer service and network building. She’s a graduate of Colby College, married for 29 years to her husband, Dan, and is the proud mother of 3 amazing boys. She enjoys giving back to her community and is an Executive Board Member for.