Learn the skills that enable top-tier strategy consultants to accelerate their careers and work at the C-level of companies.
- 1Four-Week Suggested Curriculum
- 24+ Assignments + Solutions
- 3Printable Checklist To Apply The Skills
- 4Bonus: 100+ Consulting PowerPoint Templates
- 5Bonus: Exclusive Expert Interviews With Former Consultant
- 6Lifetime Access & Updates"
Think Like A Strategy Consultant is a structured four-week curriculum of videos and assignments to help you level up your skills.
In this course, you'll learn:
• The language and skills of top-tier strategy consultants
• How to synthesize information and structure communication
• How to create persuasive end products that drive action
And by the end of this course, you'll be able to
• Understand a process for organizing and structuring information
• Know how to develop ""insights"" that are clear for an external audience to understand and take action from
• Develop clear problem statements to align your team around for projects
• Approach business problems with a hypothesis-first way that enables you to avoid the mistakes of most teams
• Develop compelling and persuasive end products in PowerPoint that will resonate with senior executives
Paul is a freelance consultant and course creator who teaches people consulting skills, problem-solving, and communication. He has over ten years of experience working in strategy consulting and as a freelance consultant and facilitator. He worked at McKinsey & Company and Boston Consulting Group, working with top global companies on strategy, operations, and organizational change.