By the end of this course, students will know the exact steps David followed to build a 7-figure online course business without ever becoming an expert in his niche, and will have the tools to get started on the journey for themselves.
- 1It’s free! But don’t mistake free for lack of value. David has other revenue streams in his life that allow him to give this course away for free. No better way to find success than to follow the path someone has already taken.
- 2David will show you step by step how you can replicate his success for yourself
- 3It's short and sweet! Tons of valuable insights packed into a handful of easily digestible videos
- 4You'll get lifetime access
If you’ve ever felt like you’re not quite expert enough to have your online course business, you NEED to go through this course. In this course, David is going to show you how he used the “Non-Expert” method to go from $0 to over $4.5 million in sales.
You will also…
- Learn how to apply the N.I.D. Framework to your business and have a concrete plan for building a business with longevity
- Discover the top 3 marketing channels David used at the beginning of his business when he had NO platform and no marketing know how
- Learn how to evaluate which niches are worth pursuing and how to stand out from the crowd so your ideal customers notice you and buy your stuff.
- Learn how to build and structure a course that students will rave about (and they will send you emails and comments telling you how much it’s helped them - there’s proof and real life examples in the course!)
- What YOU should be working on as the business owner vs. what you should outsource in order to maximize the dollars in your business and make more money
David is the founder of Drone Launch Academy. He is a drone enthusiast and an FAA-certified Advanced Ground Instructor, which means he has been tested and approved by the FAA to help students take and pass their FAA knowledge exams, such as the Unmanned Aircraft exam required for the Remote Pilot Certificate (what you need to fly drones commercially). David has held a FAA Private Pilot Certificate since 2007, which he obtained while studying at the College of Aeronautics at the Florida Institute of Technology.
Previously, David worked for the FBI as a forensic accountant and financial analyst. He also previously owned DCY Consulting, LLC, a finance and analytics firm that consulted with Fortune 50 companies such as Google and various start up companies such as SoapBox Soaps, Razoo, and From the Farmer. Mr. Young holds a master's degree in Finance from Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting from Florida State University.
David is excited and humbled to have the opportunity to serve the amazing drone community and to train the newest wave of remote pilots.