The SQL for Aspiring Data Scientists course is carefully designed to build up your SQL knowledge from complete beginner to intermediate level. It will take your hand and guide you step-by-step through every fundamental SQL concept that you will need as a junior data scientist during your first years at a job. And it teaches you all that in 7 days only.
- 1This SQL online course is true-to-life! (You won't work with a simulated SQL environment. You will work with one that real companies are using in real projects...)
- 2It's 100% hands-on! (I strongly believe that the best way of learning is with practice.)
- 3It's well-structured! In every task you will learn something new.
When you enroll in the SQL for Aspiring Data Scientists online course, you will get new learning modules every day for seven days.
Every module features 4 major things:
- Learning materials - link to the theoretical basics you need to learn first (SQL articles freely available on my blog)
- Exercises you need to solve
- Code-based solutions for each exercise
- A detailed video explanation for each solution
You'll also get access to a lot of cool bonus materials. You'll love these, I promise. Just check them out:
- BONUS #1: +20 job interview-like SQL exercises for junior data positions!
- BONUS #2: SQL tips and best practices.
- BONUS #3: Access to all my subscribers-only learning materials.
Tomi Mester is a practicing data analyst and researcher for 7+ years.
He has worked for Prezi, iZettle and several smaller companies as an analyst/consultant.
He’s the author of the Data36 blog where he writes posts and tutorials on a weekly basis about data science, AB-testing, online research and data coding.
He's an O'Reilly author and presenter at TEDxYouth, Barcelona E-commerce Summit and Stockholm Analytics Day.