- 1You will learn how to bake amazing sourdough bread at home
- 2You will understand how the sourdough process works so you can make consistently great bread
- 3You will develop fundamental skills that will help you with all your home baking
- 4You will learn different methods to shape sourdough
A step-by-step guide to understanding how you can bake professional quality sourdough bread with consistent results.
Get Excited to Bake the Best Bread of Your Life
I have been teaching people about sourdough bread for over a decade. I have read and watched countless, books, articles, and videos learning as much as possible about sourdough.
While the process isn't as intimidating as you think, let me explain it to you step-by-step.
What are the requirements?
- You should be excited to learn to bake the best bread of your life.
- While there are some basic tools required, I will help you make informed decisions about what's best for your baking.
- No prior knowledge of sourdough is required - this course is geared for beginners and intermediate bakers looking to refine their skills.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone that wants to bake better sourdough bread.
- Absolute beginners that want to learn to make sourdough.
- Anyone that has already baked sourdough but is getting stuck or wants to take their baking to the next level.
- Anyone with a passion for baking that is excited to learn from a professional.
My passion is inspiring people to bake better bread. I have taught thousands of people how to bake and cook both at home and professionally.
I graduated from the University of Guelph with a bachelor's degree in Hotel and Food Administration. Over the past 15 years, I've worked in some of the world's finest restaurants and hotels. I am currently a Baking Professor and the Baking and Pastry Arts Management Program Coordinator at a leading Canadian college. All while running a successful micro-bakery.