Learn to create engaging and professional product video ads for clients, social media, and audiences everywhere.
- 140+ Video Course Content
- 2Access To Private Facebook Group & BTS Virtual Job Shadows
- 3Member-Only Gear/Software Discounts
- 4Lifetime Course Access (includes new and updated material)
What you'll learn in Product Video PRO:
• What gear is helpful and necessary to shooting quality product video
• How to use the gear you own to get the best outcomes
• Pre-production processes and pointers
• How to add details to your shots that evoke emotions and inspire audiences
• The mistakes to avoid in production
• Creating stunning shots with professional understanding of Lighting
• Advanced and Basic editing techniques that make your ads stand out
• Everything I do from start to finish to create stand-out product videos
Who Product Video PRO is for:
This course is for beginner to intermediate filmmakers who either have some or no experience with product video.
Some of the biggest struggles filmmakers have is in planning their product ads, finding the gear that is right for them, knowing how to best use that gear, what steps to take in production to get amazing shots, and how to bring the masterpiece altogether in the editing room.
The aim of Product Video PRO is to cover each step of the production process in straight-forward detail to help members get the results they want and see in the work of others.
Time is not wasted and I share the process I've used and find most helpful in each area of the process.
Members will be able to shoot a product video of professional quality by the time they not only finish the course but also put each piece of it into practice.
Heather is a passionate storyteller, Filmmaker, and teacher through her Youtube channel Fellow Filmmaker and online courses. She's keen on helping others through her hands-on and straightforward teaching style. With an eye for details and love for good stories, she gets right to the heart of what matters while cutting the fluff out. It's straight-forward filmmaking at its finest and she'd have it no other way.