Learn to tech prenatal and postnatal yoga from a trusted expert.
- 1Feel confident and prepared to teach pregnant practitioners at all stages of their pregnancies - or learn much more about your own pregnancy and how to "move" through it with confidence and preparedness.
- 2This course is the culmination of 25 years of experience. Jennifer has trained thousands of prenatal yoga teachers as well as tens of thousands of pregnant practitioners.
- 3Includes over 55 hours of pre-recorded lectures - available with Spanish subtitles - lectures are broken down into easily absorbed topics and duration.
- 4Course includes a well-researched 155-page manual - available in English/Spanish/Chinese.
- 520+ hours of live and interactive video time with Jennifer and your groups plus individual assessment of teaching techniques.
- 6Eligible for Yoga Alliance RPYT if you are an active member.
Dig deep into the world of prenatal yoga, pregnancy anatomy, childbirth education, postnatal yoga, and much much more as Jennifer More shares information and experience from her extensive career working with prenatal and postpartum people as well as her over 10,000 hours spent with laboring women as their doula. This depth of experience has been distilled down, researched, filmed, and edited in to a concise package designed to teach students what they need to know to safely teach prenatal and postnatal yoga – or just to learn much more about their bodies as they prepare for their own pregnancies.
This certification course is offered in 2 parts:
Part 1: Pre-recorded Course Content
Students will watch 55 hours of pre-recorded videos. These videos can be watched at any convenient time. We just ask that students have watched the course content for each section before the corresponding Live Zoom Sessions. Each video is well organized, covers a specific topic, and is presented at a length that allows students to fit this course into their busy schedules.
Part 2: Live Zoom Sessions
Students will also meet with Jennifer and other students for 20 hours. These live meetings allow students to ask questions, practice asana, and generally learn more about each section of the pre-recorded course content.
Jennifer More is a Registered Yoga Alliance Vinyasa and Prenatal Yoga instructor (E-RYT500 & RPYT), Certified Master Clinical and Medical Hypnotherapist, Doula, Childbirth Educator, Reiki master and a Mother. She has more than 25 years experience working with pregnant families - attending over 500 births as a doula and working with tens of thousands of pregnant practitioners and thousands of prenatal yoga trainees.