Just imagine... painting clouds like you've always wanted!
- 1Step-by-step painting sessions including color mixing from the beginning to the final details
- 2Video lessons broken into bite-sized chunks (almost 4 hours in total)
- 3An easy no pressure pace; rewind and rewatch each lesson as often as you like - whenever it works for your schedule
- 4Lifetime access to the online lessons
Join Layne virtually in his studio and paint along while he demystifies clouds and shares the magic of painting a cloudscape.
If you're wondering...
• How do I make my clouds look the way I want?
• What colors should I use?
• Which brush works best for what?
• How do I even start?
...then Painting Dramatic Clouds is the course for you!
How does the course work?
• Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll get immediate access to all go-at-your-own-pace lessons.
• The painting sessions are structured as if you're right there with Layne, in his studio.
• You'll paint alongside Layne (virtually) as you paint a cloudscape from beginning to end.
• And you can ask him questions about specific lessons in the student discussion forum inside the course.
• This course is entirely stream-able, making it easy to watch on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
• By the end of this online course, you'll have a cloudscape painting of your own, and new skills you can apply to your other landscapes. Plus, the confidence to paint your next cloudscape!
Through his video lessons on Instagram and his online art school, Layne Johnson has created a global community of more than a quarter million people who love cloudscapes, landscapes, and celebrating the beauty of nature through art. @laynejohnsonstudio