Learn to embody the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita to facilitate clarity, stability, and calm that will benefit you and the world around you.
- 113 hours of video teachings with Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor
- 2Live Q&A calls with Richard and Mary
- 3Home practices and reflections to bring the Gita alive in your daily life
- 4Guidance and peer-to-peer support of fellow retreat participants in the facilitated discussion forums
- 5Downloadable audio files of the teachings so you can listen on the go
- 6Recommended books and reading material for deepening your study and practice
- 7Unlimited access to the course
World-renowned teachers Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor will use over 80 years of their collective yoga wisdom to guide you through the teachings of the Gita.
In this course, you'll discover to how facilitate clarity, stability, and calm that will benefit you and the world around you.
Join them as they explore these ancient teachings and the wisdom that can be used to live a healthier, more balanced life today.
Richard Freeman has been a student of yoga since 1968. He has spent nearly twelve years in Asia studying various traditions, which he incorporates into the Ashtanga yoga practice.
He is an expert in the Hindu religious texts and teachings that inform the practice, and his work joins together a vast array of teachings and perspectives, whilst keeping with the richness of this ancient tradition.