The course will explain – in detail– how to invest using low-cost index funds using a proven strategy recommended by Warren Buffett and other top experts.
- 1Understand How Investing Works
- 2Learn How To Build A Winning Portfolio
What are stocks?
What are bonds?
What is an ETF?
Why is this so complicated?
It's easy to see why investing can seem overwhelming at first.
But don't worry, all of this will become crystal clear to you.
In this course, you'll not only learn what investing is. But you'll discover how it works...
Because it's not all about buying low and selling high...
It's about using passive investing strategies that've been recommended by the world's best investors like Warren Buffett.
In this course, you'll learn about these strategies so you'll not need to worry daily fluctuations.
This course also covers how to build a simple – yet effective – investment portfolio.
Whether you plan to handle your investments yourself, use a robo-advisor, or hire a financial advisor, it's important for you to understand how all of this works.
This is the course that will give you the tools you need to start investing, and it's perfect for you if:
- You want to invest your money in the stock market, but don't know where to start.
- You are afraid of investing and are worried that you'll screw it up
- You aren't looking for a 'get rich quick' scheme (hint: they don't work)
- You've never invested before
- You already have a 401k or IRA but have no clue how it works or how it's invested
- You want to feel confident that you'll have enough money to retire
Growing up in a low-income household, Camilo never learned personal finance skills at home. After graduating with two Ivy League degrees in business (M.B.A. and B.S. in Finance), Camilo realized that learning how to invest was going to change the trajectory of his financial life forever.
But after speaking to his peers who came from all walks of life, he realized that he wasn't the exception. Nearly everyone he spoke to confided in him that they were confused, scared, or just too intimidated to start investing.
Fast forward several years and Camilo is now a Senior Personal Finance Contributor at Forbes.com, CEO of TheFinanceTwins.com, and a recognized speaker and personal finance educator.
Camilo has an M.B.A. from Harvard and a Bachelor's degree in finance from the Wharton.