Become a web tracking professional and prepare for the future of web analytics by learning server-side tagging, advanced GTM techniques, Google Analytics 4 e-commerce tracking, and more.
- 1Practical examples that you can apply on a sandbox website
- 2Step-by-step system to up your tag management skills
- 3Time-saving resources and exclusive templates
- 4Private Facebook group access for students and support directly in course lessons
- 5Free updates on a regular basis
This is your fastest way to become a Google Tag Manager professional.
This course is here to help you solve more complex challenges and help your clients prepare for the future of web analytics implementations.
You'll learn exactly how to:
• Access custom data on a website and make it available (without a developer). You can later send that data to platforms like Google Analytics.
• Implement server-side setups and send data to Google Analytics 4, Facebook Conversions API, etc.
• Implement complete e-commerce tracking setup with Google Analytics 4.
• Create advanced triggers (that will activate your analytics/marketing pixels).
• Understand how data layer works under the hood.
• Co-operate with developers better (if needed).
• Properly test your configuration and be sure it works
Julius Fedorovicius is the founder of Analytics Mania and the Google Tag Manager (GTM) community on Facebook. Also, he is one of the top GTM practitioners in the world.
Julius has been actively publishing articles on analyticsmania.com, a blog that helps hundreds of thousands of marketers/analysts every month and that has been featured on widely known websites like moz.com, neilpatel.com, the official Google Analytics social media accounts, etc.