Learn how to establish a personal brand, become an influencer in your niche, get more sales for your online or brick & mortar business, get more leads and email subscribers, and drive more traffic to your website, blog, Youtube, etc.
- 121 instant-access videos demonstrating and explaining all the details
- 2Personal feedback & answers to your questions on the way
- 330-day money back guarantee
- 440+ page PDF Guide including all the info from the course
- 5What Really Matters - ActionSheet
- 6Content Strategy Plan
- 7Instagram Post Checklist
- 8List of Content Ideas
- 9My Top 10 Rules for Instagram
Are you struggling to grow your Instagram account?
Unsure what to improve to gain more traction with you audience?
Are you creating quality content but not getting enough attention for it?
That's what Instagram for Creators aims to help you with.
In this course, you're going to learn:
• How to identify your ideal niche to stand out and get noticed among others
• How to define your target audience to attract the best and repel the rest
• How to create your hashtag strategy to get discovered by the right people and to get maximum organic reach
• How to create quality content the smart way so you're not getting overwhelmed and caught up in the hamster wheel
• How to optimize your bio to convert more visitors into followers & to drive traffic to your website
• How to know when to post and how often to meet your audience when they are most active
• How to drive traffic towards your website, products & services and make it fun at the same time!
• How to plan your content so you always know what to post and you never run out of ideas
• Specific tactics for running successful campaigns with Instagram
Architect | Content Creator | Speaker | Author
David Drazil is an architect who loves to sketch. He's the founder of the SketchLikeAnArchitect.com and a teacher with more than 12,000 online students in his courses.
David is also an author of 3 books on architectural sketching. He is focused on helping architects & designers to improve their clarity of visual communication through his educational resources on both analog & digital sketching and drawing.
Connect with David and follow his work on his popular channels on Instagram (200k+) and Youtube.