Learn the five-step process for launching and scaling a successful consulting business.
- 1Outcomes-focused training videos and hands-on exercises
- 2The Coaching & Consulting Playbook
- 3Over 100 pages of templates guides and scripts
- 4Live weekly Q&A calls with Terry
If you’re anything like Terry, you know you have the expertise to share with the world, and you want to do so in the most efficient and fulfilling way possible.
And, although you’re an expert at your craft, the process of creating a business around it seems challenging. You’re willing to put in the work, but before doing so, you first need a clear and vetted path to success.
It’s time to move past those concerns by leveraging the actions, tools, and mindset involved with scaling a consulting business. And, you’ll do so without cold-calling or sacrificing time away from your family, hobbies or other personal interests.
But instead of just receiving information, you'll also get customized advice on how to grow based on your personality, service offering, and audience. I'll meet with you every week for live Q&A to support you throughout the course and beyond.
Pricing and Packaging of Services
Learn how to determine your specific services, and how to charge for the value you provide.
Attract Your Ideal Clients
Create content and build partnerships that position you as the go-to resource for your target audience.
Manage and Scale Your Business
Discover the tools, apps, and routines that help you efficiently run your business and keep clients satisfied.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Clearly explain what you do, who you do it for, and how much to charge.
• Streamline your business process by implementing time-saving workflows and automations.
• Create content and land partnerships to increase your reach and authority.
• Seamlessly navigate sales calls, and know when to turn down opportunities.
• Effectively manage client relationships and deliver high-impact outcomes.
Terry Rice is a Business Development Consultant and Staff Writer at Entrepreneur magazine. His work is focused on advising professionals on how to launch or scale their knowledge-based businesses so they can get paid for who they are, instead of just what they do.
Terry started his consulting career at Adobe before moving on to roles at agencies in New York City and Facebook. As his family began to grow, he decided to leave the corporate world so he could spend more time with them, and other interests - including physical fitness and writing - that were more fulfilling.
As an extension of his work, he’s an instructor at both New York University and General Assembly. Terry has has also been a featured speaker at South by Southwest and Social Media Week.