Learn to find a job strategically and communicate powerfully to get a job you love.
- 15 hours of video lessons
- 2Resume/cover letter and e-note templates
- 319 handouts including a list of common interview questions and how to answer them
- 4Avoid making common mistakes in the job search process
- 5Speak clearly & confidently about your accomplishments and career goals
- 6Grow your network and utilize it to find jobs
- 7Connect with your interviewer and convince them you're the best person for the job
You already have the skills you need to do your job well. I'll show you how to get the job you want.
→ Learn everything you need to know to land a job fast.
→ Learn to search, apply, and interview for jobs strategically, so you don't waste time and feel frustrated.
→ Learn how to introduce yourself in your application materials, online presence, and during interviews, so you stand out and get job offers.
→ Learn to create great resumes and cover letters that pass the screening process and a LinkedIn Profile that attracts employers and recruiters.
As a Communication and Career Coach for The Muse, a Certified Employment Interview Professional™, and the Express to Impress Podcast host, I help people approach their job search strategically and communicate persuasively, so they stand out to employers. My clients work in tech, healthcare, education, entertainment, the nonprofit sector, and management consulting, to name a few industries. I find great satisfaction when they tell me their great news about job offers from employers such as PwC and the Arbinger Institute. My on-the-job talent acquisition experience and success landing jobs in the nonprofit, private, higher education, and startup sectors make me uniquely qualified to help job seekers get jobs they want and love.