Learn how to teach life skills, invite cooperation, build strong relationships and find joy and humor in everyday moments.
- 1Videos: Experience what a Positive Discipline home looks like with real families (no actors or PowerPoint and no judgment)
- 2Flexible & Accessible Learn at your own pace. Available on your computer or mobile phone so you don't have to get a babysitter.
- 3Private Coaching Unlimited Q&A Get all your questions answered by the Sproutable expert team.
- 4Downloads Printable scripts plus tools and action plans to dig deeper when you want.
This premium course is an Introduction to Positive Discipline. You receive 11 topics covering the foundation of Positive Discipline and how these practices are backed by the latest brain and child development science. At the end of this course, you will have a roadmap to support the rest of your parenting journey.
- Setting your compass: Who do you want your child to be at 25?
- Calming big emotions
- Cracking the code: What their behavior is really saying Part 1
- Cracking the code: What their behavior is really saying Part 2
- Teaching children how to think for themselves
- Connected & mutually respectful parenting
- Making routines fun
- Teaching intrinsic motivation
- Solutions for misbehavior
- Empowering children with knowledge and practice
- Family meetings
Sproutable is your source for research-based Positive Discipline tools for parents, nannies and teachers. We show you how to take the latest research in brain science and child development and make it actionable in everyday real life moments with your children.