In this course, David is going to teach you how to reach more people, spark new friendships, build a strong network and unlock an abundance of opportunities in your personal or professional life using Twitter.
- 1Curate your Twitter feed so you can learn faster instead of having to rummage through irrelevant content
- 2Reach a wide audience of people so you can build your brand identity and boost brand credibility
- 3Make long-lasting friendships with people from all around the world and turn online relationships into real world relationships
- 4Write perfect tweets that make your engagement soar and convey the depths of your knowledge
- 5Accelerate your career by expanding your professional network and new career opportunities
Social media has fundamentally changed the way we communicate.
And there's one platform that's played - and still plays - a HUGE role in this:
Not only does it allow millions of people to keep up with the latest trends and conversations from journalists, academics, executives, entrepreneurs, and world leaders...
But it gives anyone the opportunity to engage in these conversations...
Share their ideas with the world...
Get themselves noticed...
And connect with other like-minded people...
So if your goal right now is to achieve any or all of the above, you've come to the right place -
Twitter is hands-down the best platform if you want to learn faster, build your business, and make friends from all around the world.
But here's the thing...
Just having an account isn't enough.
And if you're going off Twitter's recommendations for using the platform, you'll end up getting bogged down with information aimed at the mass market.
You'll get gossip instead of high quality content you can actually learn from...
And you'll get irrelevant news over timeless ideas from intellectuals.
To take full advantage of the platform, you need to know how to navigate through it.
And that's exactly what this course, "How To Crush It On Twitter", teaches you.
Hey, I’m David Perell!
I’m a writer, speaker, teacher, and host of the North Star podcast.
My work is focused on the potential of the Internet to accelerate learning and professional growth.
And with this course, you’ll have access to the strategies I’ve developed having learnt from thought leaders like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Tyler Cowen, and Seth Godin...
You’ll also be given the process I’ve used to help countless people skyrocket their following, build authentic relationships and scale their business.
See you on the inside!