Learn both classic cocktails and mixing techniques with videos and exercises teaching you how to become a great bartender.
- 1How to find work as a bartender
- 2How to step behind any bar with confidence
- 3How to serve alcohol responsibly
- 4How spirits are made
- 5How to mix over 100 cocktails
- 6How to balance a cocktail
- 7How to tap a keg
- 8And much more!
- 9This course contains over 6 hours of video training and exercises which you can explore at your own pace.
We have 11 different sections for you to work through, each with exercises, cocktail recipes, and additional tips every bartender should know.
The investment you make in this course will not only help you start bartending with confidence, it will also help you become knowledgeable and valuable as a bartender for yourself, your friends, your customers and your employers. The more time you put in, the more you will learn and the more confident you will be when mixing cocktails.
Chris started bartending in University and has his WSET Educators Certificate for Level 1 and Level 2 Spirits. Trevor has worked as an educator and communicator for over twenty years now.
We have teamed up to create an engaging bartending course that we hope will lead to many more modules in the near future.