You want to USE the harvest you've worked so hard for! Whether you're just beginning or you're looking to scale up, come inside my garden and kitchen and learn skills, techniques, and preservation recipes to make the most of your harvest!
- 1How to harvest at the right time
- 2How to water bath can and pressure can
- 3How to freeze and dehydrate the most commonly-grown vegetables and herbs in your garden.
- 450+ lessons on common vegetables and herbs like tomatoes and beans as well as cucumbers and more!
- 5Workbook with printable recipes for most of the demonstrations in the course
Harvest to Kitchen is a video-driven online course, teaching you how to harvest at the right time, water bath can, pressure can, freeze, and dehydrate the most commonly-grown vegetables and herbs in your garden.
In the 14 modules and 50+ video lessons, you'll learn how how I preserve:
- green beans
- 8 herbs
Whether you're just beginning your garden and you need to know the possibilities this year or if you're looking to scale up your preservation options this year, with Harvest to Kitchen, you can make the most of the harvest you've worked so hard for, preserve your harvest for months to come, and learn skills that you can pass on to future generations!
Jill McSheehy is the creator and host of the top-rated Beginner's Garden Podcast, author of Vegetable Gardening for Beginners, and blogger at journeywithjill.net.