Greatly increase your photo editing skills and learn how to get the most out of your (landscape) photos.
- 1Complete course on photo editing
- 2Suitable for both beginners and advanced students
- 3Get the most out of your RAW files
- 4Very practical and easy to understand while quickly getting great results
- 5Learn how to prepare your shots in the field
- 6Access to a Private Facebook Community where people share their work and give feedback
Albert Dros’ Full editing course on Landscape Photography will teach you all you need to know about photo editing.
Through very practical examples and explaining every technique separately, this course will guide you through all the tips and tricks to get the most beautiful images.
Most of the images you online, in magazines, billboards, basically everywhere have post processing done to them.
Even your smartphone does automatic processing to your images to make them look pleasing to the eye.
In this course you’ll learn how to manually edit your images to get the most beautiful results.
Software that’s used in this course:
- Adobe Lightroom CC Classic
- Adobe Photoshop
To follow along with the course it is recommended to have (at least) the Adobe Photography plan.
This course is focused on shooting photos in RAW format with a (semi) professional cameras.
However, it will also work on photos shot by phone but you won’t get the best results.
Things you’ll learn:
- Albert’s complete workflow and all his techniques to get a beautiful end result.
- How to look at your image and decide your own workflow.
- Full Basic Lightroom editing & RAW Processing
- Advanced techniques with Lightroom on how to use gradient tools and advanced masking
- Basic and advanced Photoshop techniques you’ll be able to follow along easily for great refinements
And much more!
This course has great reviews (mostly on TrustPilot) from all of students and Albert is always willing to give direct feedback and help students in the private community that is attached to the course.
Albert Dros is a Dutch photographer with an extreme passion for landscape photography. He aims to capture places and certain moments in the best way possible by using his own vision and unique style. His style consists of strong vibrant, sometimes fairytale like images in which he expresses himself.Albert that he has worked with many brands in the photography industry and is an official Sony Ambassador of Imaging. His work has been featured in some of the biggest news outlets & magazines worldwide, like TIME, National Geographic and Adobe.