- 1Everything you need to know to start and manage your Etsy shop.
- 2How to work smarter and not harder with proven techniques.
- 3Access to the Facebook members only group where you'll have access to me 24/7.
- 4Access to the additional lessons that will be added to the course for no additional cost.
- 5A total of 8 bonus courses comes included.
Imagine having an opportunity to quit the average '9-5' grind by making products you love and selling them to those who appreciate it – It's everyone's dream – and the only thing preventing it from being the reality is by not knowing where to start.
That's why I've created the Etsy Mastery Course so you have a step-by-step system to selling on Etsy that anyone can take to start making and selling products based on your passion!
You open an Etsy shop, now what?
While opening your Etsy shop is a significant accomplishment, what you do next is just as important.
You're in business whether you've had a sale yet or not, so build on your momentum by making an action plan to help your new shop thrive.
So, if you're waiting for the sales to come from Etsy, then you have got it all WRONG!
The fastest way to:
- Stand out from a SATURATED market
- Build a memorable BRAND
- Become an industry leader in your NICHE
- SCALE your Etsy business to the next level
Is by finding a profitable niche, offering a unique product, understanding who you're serving so you can create products they would love to buy from you over and over, niching down so you can gain authority within your niche, understanding how Etsy's algorithm works, grow brand awareness, learn how to drive unlimited traffic back to your Etsy shop, and turn those visitors into actual customers.
You CAN NOT solely rely on Etsy's traffic and wing it by adding just random products to your Etsy shop. You will drown with the millions of other Etsy sellers who are doing the same thing.
Hey, I'm Nancy Badillo. I have been selling on the Etsy platform now for five years and have been in the digital marketing space for over 11 years. One of the most common things I hear from many people is thinking the market is too saturated with products to make a real income as a seller on Etsy. After 13,701 sales, I am here to say that making a real income on Etsy is possible.