Learn how to articulate business models and strategies through the financial models and get funded.
- 1Training videos from the elementary level.
- 2Do it together Financial Modeling exercise to teach concepts.
- 3Excel Template used in Course
- 4Course Notes for referring to at later stage with best practices in excel.
Financial modeling, as the name suggests is to create models for making business decisions involving finance.
Financial modeling is the process of creating a summary of a company's expenses and earnings in the form of a spreadsheet that can be used to calculate the impact of a future event or decision.
The financial modeling process helps users make financial decisions and understand their impact on profit & loss statements, ROI, IRR, Cash Flow.
In this course, we will teach you key aspects of financial modeling and will be doing a live case study & demonstrating:
- Best Practices in financial modeling
- How to avoid errors and spot them
- How do we make assumptions
- What inputs are required for making decisions.
- How we model decision flow into excel model.
- How to make projections
- Making 3 Financial statements (Profit & Loss Statement, cash flow, balance sheet)
This course will also take you through the process of making assumptions about projections and how to justify them and defend when potential investors may ask questions. By taking this course you will be able to:
- Evaluate your revenue and cost models.
- Understand what can breakeven.
- Calculate cash burns and the ability to project how much you need.
You will get an excel template used in the course for following along.
Manish is a qualified chartered accountant with over 15+ years of experience in real estate, hospitality and startups. He has been hands-on with controlling, planning, revenue and cost optimization, and ERP implementations during his career. Manish has learned operations management and strategic thinking and is obsessed with customer excellence and a balanced growth approach. He is always eager to learn new concepts and skills and is not afraid to try and venture into uncharted territories.