- 17 hours of step-by-step video instruction
- 225 assignments to easily create a strong business plan
- 3Free business plan template included
- 4Taught by an experienced aviation business owner
You love flying your drone and you think it would be great to take it to the next level by starting a drone business. But the idea might overwhelm you. Where do I start? How do I find customers? How much should I charge? Do I need a business plan? How much money will I make? This course will help you answer all these questions and many more.
Start a drone business on a solid foundation rather than on a whim. You will learn from someone who has created and managed successful businesses. In this course, you will:
- learn how to successfully research potential drone business opportunities
- answer questions you should ask yourself before starting a drone business
- create a successful business plan
- learn the legalese involved in creating a business
- learn how to successfully market your business
- create important financial documents
- learn how to run the day-to-day operation of your business
- discover how to find customers and keep them
- complete assignments throughout the entire course so this is not passive learning.
This course is a realistic approach to building a drone business, we promise NOT to give you a rosy and unrealistic picture of the aviation industry in general. We will NOT make you a millionaire or promise that you will make $100, $200, $300 per hour flying your drone. We are NOT selling you a dream. This is designed to be a realistic drone business course.
Note that this course does NOT teach how to take better pictures, better videos, how to edit in Premiere, how to do roof inspections, etc… We assume you already have those skills if you are going to make money from it.
Hi, I'm Greg or Professor R as my students call me.
I have been an aviation professional since the early 2000s. I currently hold the following FAA certificates: Certified Flight Instructor, Commercial Pilot (for single and multi engine), and UAS Remote Pilot. I have worked for two of the biggest aeronautical universities in the country (managing flight training programs of up to 500 students and 50 aircraft) and in teaching roles as an adjunct professor. I now concentrate on educating the next generation of manned and unmanned pilots by creating online courses.
I truly enjoy teaching both in the classroom and online as well as sharing my knowledge using newer technology. I intend to help bridge the gap between the manned and unmanned aircraft industry to increase safety.
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Science and a Master's Degree in Aviation Human Factors, both from the Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL.
I now concentrate on educating the next generation of manned and unmanned pilots by creating online courses via Pilot Institute.