Learn everything you need to know to get your dream job in investment banking, management consulting, and accounting.
- 1138 high-quality video lessons broken up into 10 sharply focused modules
- 2Downloadable templates for building the best resume and cover letter
- 3Downloadable templates for building the best networking CRM and Sherjan's Pro Tips sheet
Detailed modules organized to guide you every step of the recruiting process from building the perfect resume to ultimately accepting your offer.
- Introduction: building your mindset from the ground up and introducing you to the course and your mentor
- Motivation: energizing and motivating you through my recruiting story and highlighting the key lessons learned
- Resume: step-by-step guide to building the best resume from scratch that not only looks great, but actually works in getting you the interview for your dream job
- Cover Letter: instructions on how to write the best cover letter that covers your story and your passion for the industry
- Networking: detailed module covering every aspect of networking so you can spread a wider net, become a super-networker, amplify exposure to your brand, and increase your chances of getting an interview at the top firms
- Tactics & Techniques: learn the key strategies required to ace every interview and help you prepare for your big day
- Interview Questions: in-depth module on how to answer most interview questions effectively and with techniques that set you apart from your competition
- Post-Interview: learn strategies related to managing multiple processes and converting a single offer into multiple offers
- Story Time: sit back and hear the key lessons I learned during my recruiting journey so you can avoid pitfalls in your own
- Bonus: additional module that covers Sherjan's personal resume, lifestyle and expected salaries in the industry, and downloadable templates useful to get you ready for your recruiting processes
Sherjan Husainie is the founder of sherjan.com where he has mentored over 21,000 students globally and has helped them break into competitive fields. In parallel to coaching students and young professionals, Sherjan was a Vice President in Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley and an Associate at CapitalG, Google's late-stage investment arm. Sherjan studied Aerospace Engineering at the University of Toronto and has a Masters in Financial Engineering from UCLA Anderson.