- 1Handle Any Virtual Gathering with Confidence and Charisma
- 2Learn How To Stop Feeling Anxious During Live Calls
- 3Implement Powerful Strategies of Top Presenters
- 4Learn How To Get Yourself Intro the "Winner's" State Before Important Calls
- 5Handle an Unexpected Anxiety Attack
Do online gatherings make you feel uncomfortable?
Are you getting freaked out just thinking about speaking up during Zoom calls?
Are you petrified whenever you get asked to deliver an online presentation?
Perhaps, you cannot even sleep the night before?
If you resonate, keep reading as you are in the right place. Let's talk about Digital Confidence.
What is it? Why do we even need it? Due to Covid19, everything has been moving into the online space. So many of us have to regularly attend or even present at virtual gatherings. In many cases, it's no longer a matter of choice. If you are serious about your career, you simply have to attend virtual meetings, whether you feel like it or not. This is why it's more important than ever to develop your bulletproof digital confidence.
The good news is that it is precisely what this course is all about.
You are about to learn:
- How to boost your core confidence and start believing in yourself
- Why you are already better than you think you are
- How to get into the "Winner's" state before any live event
- How to use powerful body language techniques to feel more confident and appear more charismatic
- How to practice before any virtual meeting
- The most powerful presentation techniques that will make you more captivating and charismatic
- How to alleviate stress and anxiety when they show up out of nowhere
The truth is that not being confident in the digital space already costs you a lot.
Think about it. If you lack digital confidence and cannot present yourself with charisma, you end up missing so many golden opportunities.
Not being confident and charismatic often leads to poor results, such as:
- Not being able to convey your message clearly - Freaking out during a live presentation - Melting under pressure during an online negotiation - Not being able to successfully close deals due to stress - Failing an online job interview
If you are serious about developing your digital confidence, you are in the right place.
Enroll now, begin your transformation, and I'm very excited to see you on the other side.
Jimmy is an author and entrepreneur teaching over 239,000 people online. After working for companies such as Goldman Sachs, he realized that the corporate path wasn't his calling.
Since 2013, Jimmy has explored 76 countries while running his location-independent business. His online courses have received over 35,000 top ratings and were mentioned by Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider.
Jimmy regularly delivers top-rated speeches internationally at events such as MindvalleyU, Digital|K, DNX, and OCR European Championships. He also conducts personal development training for companies and helps experts create world-class online courses.