By attending this program, participants will be prepared for the events and situations which take place within companies. They will understand the value of coaching tools and methods and apply these in the workplace. They will be better prepared for dealing with the challenges in today’s organizations.
- 1This course includes outcomes-focused training videos plus mini assignments and hands-on exercises
- 2The Coaching Playbook and Cheat Sheets
- 3Tried and tested models which can be applied in various scenarios
- 4Gain a CPD accreditation for 16.5 hours
Coaching Skills for Business is a mini leadership development program which equips managers and leaders for today’s organisation.
Learning outcomes include:
• Learn to build a coaching mindset and culture within organizations.
• Gain insights to create opportunities for managers and leaders to become better and more effective.
• Acquire skills to empower other leaders to manage their staff and teams more effectively.
• Become an effective leader. Learn to focus on the value-added part of your role.
• Give a kick-start to your professional growth by creating an effective, successful, and high performing team.
The key skills to be gained include:
• Coaching skills- using questioning to bring out the best in people and help them achieve their goals.
• People skills- to effectively engage audience, potential and current customers.
• Management skills- attributes to fulfill specific tasks in an organization.
• Leadership skills- skills to organize workforce to reach a shared goal.
• Business skills- skills that help to understand consumer and organizational behavior to promote the success of the company.
Monica has over 19 years of corporate experienced gained within Financial Services and Big Four Consulting. Monica has gained insight and experience of business transformation and project delivery across a variety of projects and global locations. She believes in the people-centric organization and creates programs and initiatives focusing on initiatives in this space.
She is a coach and shares her knowledge of coaching and its impact in the world of work and business. Monica has designed, developed and delivered learning programs and workshops across many organizations and industries with real results and impact. She is an ITOL and CPD accredited trainer. She is a believer in the human potential and that everyone has a purpose which can be tapped into.