You will be able to confidently lead a children's yoga class and meditation by the end of the course
- 12 Implementation Modules empowering you with the science behind child development and how teaching yoga benefits kids
- 28 Hands-on Modules to teach you breathing techniques. Poses and games that you’ll use to create your children’s yoga classes.
- 31 Comprehensive Module on Teaching Methodology to help you plan and organize your classes and use classroom management techniques to keep your students focused and on track.
- 41 Business of Yoga Module that will walk you through the steps needed to get started earning money teaching kids yoga.
- 5A sequencing blueprint that you’ll be able to use to make sure you teach fun - safe and exciting classes each time you show up.
- 6Scripts for cues to teach meditation and breathing exercises to children.
- 7Creative stories you can tell throughout your class as a way to introduce the history and philosophy of yoga in a child-friendly way.
- 8Full PDF Guide workbook as you move your way through the course
Breathe-Practice-Play will give you the information, inspiration, and tools you need to start teaching children’s yoga with confidence so you can introduce them to the benefits of breathing, meditation, and yoga both on and off the mat.
Trevor Vaughan is the Director of YogaRenew's Children Programs. He is a Teacher and Director at Hudsonseed, a company that brings mindfulness and yoga programs to thousands of children in over 25 schools and daycares in the New York metropolitan area.
He is a New York native who in his previous career spent close to twenty years as a highly successful broker in the global energy markets. Trevor now successfully blends multidisciplinary techniques to to be of service in to his clients whether they be children, teams or companies.
"If you are too big too serve, you are too small to lead". 500HR-ERYT, RCYT, YACEP