Learn how to strengthen and flatten your core by fixing your Diastasis Recti (ab separation) in as little as 8 weeks.
- 115 minute follow-along exercises for each day
- 2Ongoing support and accountability groups
- 3Nutrition guide
- 4Lifetime access
- 5Free updates
In this 8-Week Core Challenge, you will learn the exact exercises needed to repair and flatten your core.
Unlike many other programs, we also address other concerns, like:
- Improving how we use our core throughout the day, with typical movements.
- Getting the proper nutrition to rebuild the fascia needed to repair the Diastasis Recti.
- Reducing stress that actually eats away at our fascia, slowing down our progress.
- Linking you up with a support system so that you can meet your goals.
Raginée Mora is a passionate Health Educator. She earned a bachelor's degree in Biochemistry from Oakwood University and a Master's of Science Degree in Health Education from Baylor University. Raginée is also certified to work specifically with moms with Diastasis Recti. Having worked in fitness, medical and community health industries she specializes in weight management, general chronic disease management and Diastasis Recti. She is a personal trainer, personal chef and a Mom of 4 lively children. 😆 It is her sincere passion to educate and encourage individuals on simple lifestyle changes that make a tremendous impact on their quality of life.