Become a certified yoga teacher and lead yoga classes that will change your students' lives for the better.
- 1Video Modules teaching you literally EVERYTHING you need to know to deepen your own practice and get started as a yoga teacher—all completed at your own pace
- 220+ LIVE Zoom calls per week with access to our team of expert teacher trainers so you’re fully supported throughout your journey
- 3Hands-on lessons that will help you practice everything you’re learning inside of the course
- 450-Sequence Ebook with done-for-you yoga sequences that you can use when you start teaching
- 5Templates + samples to help you build the foundation for your yoga business
- 6Invitation to our private Facebook Group with the most active digital yoga teacher community around and additional live trainings happening inside of the group
- 7Access to all course material for the lifetime of the course
YogaRenew’s 200HR Yoga Teacher Training will prepare you to consistently teach fun, safe, inspirational, and accessible yoga classes that will leave a lasting, positive impact on your students—all while you embark on an exciting and transformative personal journey to become the most authentic version of yourself.
By the end of this course you will have...
>> Reviewed the history of yoga and gained in-depth knowledge about where this practice originated from and how it made its way to the West.
>> Studied the ancient texts that are the foundation of yoga philosophy and looked at how you can apply those principles to your modern lifestyle.
>> Developed an understanding of anatomy through an easy-to-digest approach that examines the systems of body through the lens of the yoga practice.
>> Explored alignment for over 50 different asanas to enhance your personal practice and learn how to teach the poses to others.
>> Learned pranayama techniques and the how, when, and why to teach breathing practices
>> Been introduced to different meditation practices and explored the benefits, anatomy, and history of meditation.
>> Gained confidence to consistently teach classes through safe, creative, and specific sequencing that will help your students advance along their yoga journey.
>> Expanded your knowledge of the subtle body including the chakras, koshas, and vayus and reviewed mudras that enhance the yoga practice.
>> Created a network of other yoga teachers who understand the journey you’re on and are there to support you every step of the way.
But that's not all...
You'll also receive bonus material including:
• Weekly emails with pose guides, sequence ideas, quotes, playlist, teaching tips + more
• Yoga Asana Teaching Cue Flashcards ($50 value)
• Done-For-You Yoga Class Playlists ($75 value)
• 75 Weekly Class Themes to Inspire Your Yoga Practice ebook ($50 value)
• Chakras Your Life Energy ebook ($50 value)
• The 8 Limbs of Yoga: Understanding Your Soul’s Purpose ebook ($50 value)
• 125 Creative Yoga Class Theme Ideas Guide ($55 value)
• Special Discount with BeYogi Insurance exclusively for our students
Kate Lombardo is ERYT-500HR yoga teacher and trainer.
She's also a mom, a wife, a lover of food, and is obsessed with traveling.
Vinyasa Yoga sequencing is her jam, balanced out by her love of Yin Yoga.
She's taught more than 3,000 hours of yoga classes and trained thousands of yoga teachers in both 200HR + 300HR trainings.
She's owned 2 award-winning yoga studios, lead sold-out yoga retreats in Europe, and is passionate about mentoring yoga teachers in the Business of Yoga.